Existing Conditions (Inventory)
Existing conditions data was gathered to document existing facilities, operating conditions, and procedures, and to provide an overview of environmental considerations. This element is important because it will be used in subsequent steps of the Master Plan Update to identify existing capacity and capabilities, as well as determine future expansion needs based on projected aviation demand.
Existing conditions data was gathered under the following categories:
Existing Conditions are documented in Section II of the Phase I Technical Report, available for download here.
- Airport facilities
- On-airport ground access and parking facilities
- Off-airport regional ground access (existing and planned)
- Utilities and storm water drainage facilities
- Airspace and air traffic control procedures
- Historical meteorological conditions
- Historical aviation activity data
- Regional socioeconomic data and trends
- Regional plans & proposed regional development
- Environmental overview